Thursday, March 4, 2010

6th March walk

Due to forecast of snow on high ground, the walk on Saturday, 6th March is cancelled.
However, I will be walking on the coast on Sat with some of the group. If anyone cares to join me for this scenic coastal walk, please feel free to call or email me.
There's no charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment